Henry County Jail, OH Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster

Updated on: May 20, 2020
123 East Washington Street, Napolean, OH, 43545
Henry County Jail

Henry County Jail inmate search: Description, Charge Information, Bond, Loc, Bookings, Status, Court, Jail Roster, Last Name, Booking Date, Release Date, Defendant Record, Description of Charges, Charges, Who's in jail, Court Record, Charges, Arrest Date, Incarceration Date, Mugshots, Arrests, Grade, INS, Race.

The Henry County Jail is nestled in Napolean, Ohio. The Henry County Sheriff’s Office is the law enforcement agency that oversees the day to day operations of the Henry County Jail.

The Henry County Jail started housing inmates back in 1994. This was the Henry County Sheriff’s Office first full-service jail. Back then they could only hold approximately 66 inmates at any given time. These inmates were broken down into 54 males and 12 females.

The Henry County Jail will hold ALL inmates that were arrested by any of the law enforcement agencies in the county.

It was not until 2018 when the facility was housing a little more than 2,500 inmates. These inmates included 711 women and 1,812 men. The average population of the inmates came into around 36% of them were convicted of misdemeanors and the other 64% of them were convicted of felonies.

The Henry County Jail has a full-service kitchen. Their kitchen is inspected twice a year. The kitchen will serve over 83,000 meals every year. The Henry County contracts with a local licensed dietitian to make sure that every inmate gets their mandatory 2,400 calories a day. The meals in the facility cost on average $1,57.

In April 2016, the Guernsey county started contracting with premier physicians services to help provide inmates health care while in jail. These services include a doctor going to jail on a weekly basis, alongside a full-time nurse and two part-time nurses.

This program has saved the Guernsey county a ton of money and provided much better medical care to the inmates.

Henry County Sheriffs Office

Address: 123 East Washington Street, Napoleon, Ohio, 43545
Phone: 419-592-8010

Inmate Mailing Address

Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Henry County Jail
123 East Washington Street, Napolean, OH, 43545

Henry County Jail Prison Information

Jail Name Henry County Jail
Jail Type County Jail
Location 123 East Washington Street, Napolean, OH, 43545
Phone 419-592-8010
City Napolean
Postal Code 43545
State Ohio
County Henry County
Jail Webpage website

Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check

Jail records, court & arrest records, mugshots and even judicial reports.

Visitation Hours

Sunday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM
Monday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM

Nearby Jail/Prison