DeKalb County Jail, MO Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster

816-449-5802
109 West Main Street PO Box 317, Maysville, MO, 64669
DeKalb County Jail
DeKalb County Jail inmate lookup: Charges, Charges, Address, Bond Amount, Release Date, Arrest Date, Court Record, Document Type, Inmate Roster, Arrests, Bond, Booking Date, Who's in jail, Code, Bookings, Mugshots, Race.

The DeKalb County Jail is nestled in Maysville, Missouri. The Dekalb County Sheriff’s Office is the law enforcement agency that oversees the day to day operations of the DeKalb County Jail.

The average population of the inmates came into around 36% of them were convicted of misdemeanors and the other 64% of them were convicted of felonies.The facility is licensed by the state of Missouri. The DeKalb County Jail is operated and managed by the Dekalb County Sheriff’s Office.

This program has saved the Guernsey county a ton of money and provided much better medical care to the inmates.

In April 2016, the Guernsey county started contracting with premier physicians services to help provide inmates health care while in jail. These services include a doctor going to jail on a weekly basis, alongside a full-time nurse and two part-time nurses.

Alongside Darren Ferrell, they have a highly trained staff that helps with the day to day business operations. All staff that is employed at the DeKalb County Jail must undergo the required state of Missouri Training Board Certified 200 Hour Academy. The DeKalb County Jail is operated and managed by Darren Ferrell, the Jail Administrator.

The inmates are both male and female. They only house adult inmates. The facility is a medium-security jail.

DeKalb County Jail Sheriff's Office

Address: 109 W MainPO Box 317Maysville, MO 64469
Phone: (816) 449-5802

Inmate Mailing Address

Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
DeKalb County Jail
109 West Main Street PO Box 317, Maysville, MO, 64669

DeKalb County Jail Prison Information

Jail Name DeKalb County Jail
Jail Type County Jail
Location 109 West Main Street PO Box 317, Maysville, MO, 64669
Phone 816-449-5802
City Maysville
Postal Code 64669
State Missouri
County Dekalb County

Visitation Hours

Sunday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM
Monday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM
Holiday