Pendleton County Jail, KY Inmate Search, Mugshots, Prison Roster

233 Main Street, Falmouth, KY, 41040
Pendleton County Jail

Pendleton County Jail offender search: Bond, Detainer Information, Warrant #, Sentence Information, Booking Time, Court, Status, Commitment Date, Arrests, Degree, Warrant #, Release Date, Sentenced On, Mugshots, Jail Roster, Who's in jail, Authority, Court Date, Commitment Date, Bookings, Personal Description, Booking Date, Age.

The Pendleton County Jail is nestled in Falmouth, Kentucky. The Pendleton County Sheriff’s Office is the law enforcement agency that oversees the day to day operations of the Pendleton County Jail.

The jail holds inmates who are already sentenced or inmates who are awaiting trial. They are the permanent place for non-violent offenders in the Koochiching county. Majority of inmates who have already have been sentenced will have a 2 year or less sentence. The facility is a medium-security county jail.

All of the correctional officers employed at the Pendleton will have gone through extensive training to provide a safe and humane environment for their fellow officers and the inmates. Safety is the facilities number one goal.

The facility is a medium security correctional facility. The Pendleton County Jail mission is to provide a safe and secure facility for both inmates and the staff.

The average population of the inmates came into around 36% of them were convicted of misdemeanors and the other 64% of them were convicted of felonies. It was not until 2018 when the facility was housing a little more than 2,500 inmates. These inmates included 711 women and 1,812 men.

In return for their hard work, they can shave off a few days from their overall sentence. While inmates are serving their time out in the Pendleton County Jail, they can work throughout the jail such as laundry personnel or a kitchen staff member.

This program has saved the Guernsey county a ton of money and provided much better medical care to the inmates.

Pendleton County Jail Sheriff's Office

Address: 202 Chapel StreetFalmouth, KY 41040
Phone: (859) 654-4511

Inmate Mailing Address

Inmate Name, ID, Housing #
Pendleton County Jail
233 Main Street, Falmouth, KY, 41040

Pendleton County Jail Prison Information

Nationwide Inmate Records Online Check

Jail records, court & arrest records, mugshots and even judicial reports.

Jail Name Pendleton County Jail
Jail Type County Jail
Location 233 Main Street, Falmouth, KY, 41040
Phone 859-654-4444
City Falmouth
Postal Code 41040
State Kentucky
County Pendleton County

Visitation Hours

Sunday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM
Monday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Tuesday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Wednesday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Thursday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Friday 7:30 AM to 9:00 PM
Saturday 7:30 Am to 2:30 PM